Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain-Palin Go GOP!

I could not be happier today. When I read the news I was giddy. I literally ran down the hall to tell my co-worker who I discussed this with on Monday. You can't deny it was a pretty good strategy on many different levels.

There was mention on the radio about Palin being a top choice for V.P. so I did some research on her. The only problem with all of this was that I really didn't want to see this election become a race/gender race. There is no denying that today that is what it has become. This is a monumental election one that will go down in history with a bang. Americans don't forget about the real issues and threats. Vote for the team that best represents the direction in which you would like to see this country go. Don't make this about wanting a black man or a female in office.

No comments: