Sunday, September 7, 2008

There comes a Time when u Throw in the Towel

For the day anyway. I'm in my semi clean house, it smells good, the kitchen is clean, the cats have food, my clothes are put away and I HAVE GROCERIES!!

I did all my reading but there is just so much more to it than that. I plan to go through it all again and clean up my briefs. I have my Torts and K outlines up to date---a study date set up for next Sat, and a glass of wine in my hand.

I'm sad that I didn't get to socialize much this weekend, missed 2 birthday parties and didn't get to work out at all. Well once.

I literally cried in target today when this monster size can of soup landed on my toe. My eyes well up just thinking about it. It hurt so freakin bad and all my pent up frustration wanted to come pouring out like a waterfall but I held it together. I could still cry but I wont. I have so much work to do tomorrow at work. There will be no time for messing around. I have to get to the gym, pay my car insurance (assuming it didn't lapse), turn in my time card--or I wont get paid and breathe I have to remember to breathe.

Is my complaining super annoying or what? I feel like all I do is complain. Im just afraid to fail thats all and well.....Im a complainer. Sorry.

good night!

No comments: