Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Slut!

Professor K was on fire again!

R.R. v. M.H.
689 N.E. 2d 790 (1998)

(Case regarding Surrogacy)

Professor K: "Why is the court using a surrogacy law that discusses the father's rights as a sperm donor, when the case is regarding the natural mother's rights?"

"By the way the U.C.C. does not apply unless you are giving birth to baby animals."

Student: "Lets say we are married (talking to professor) and we want to have a kid....(she proceeds with a long rambling confusing hypo)"

Professor K: "Oh great not only are you using me to be your fake husband, I'M MARRIED but I'm sterile too, I don't like where you are going with this."

PAYBACK!

Professor K directed at his student wife: " Why do we have the cooling off period for mothers of four days before they have to give up their baby?" "Because lets say [student] is 16 and giving birth to an illegitimate child CUZ SHE'S A SLUT and her parents are unduly influencing her to get rid of the baby...."

I can't believe he called her a slut but she was a good sport! That guy is gonna get himself in trouble one of these days! I just love him!

Then a student asks the professor, "why do police get to threaten people with criminal prosecution and we can't?"

Other Student: "Because they are authorized agents."
Me under my breath but I guess to loud...."Oh yeah sure Authorized agents of duress...sure."

(whole freakin class is cracking up and I am beet red....) That was def. one of those I guess you had to be there mixed with a class full of exhausted 1Ls who would laugh at anything ..situations.

No comments: