Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am amazing

I have managed to pack up about 95% of my house and cleaned while doing it.....Im so excited to be almost done. My new roommate will be shocked at how much stuff I have and I even tossed about 10 bags to the trash!! Staying in on New Years Eve was well worth the peace of mind. WoooHooo!

I am going to lie to the people helping me and tell them at the last minute that I didnt finish packing and I need their help, just to freak em out! Truth is I plan on picking up the UHaul Sat morning and loading as much as possible before anyone gets here. I love the surprise on their faces when they see how much I did by myself, I don't want to burden anyone, and I like to get shit done! So Ill tell everyone to be here by noon and Ill be pretty much done. Just need help with the furniture that I can't carry. But I bet a nice neighbor will help me! This is gonna be fun!

No comments: