Sunday, December 7, 2008

where to go

Ive spent the whole morning trying to figure out where to study. Part of me wants to make the 100 mile round trip to the law library. After reading all the posts about the psychotic peole at the library and experiencing it myself Im not so sure. I sorta like going there because I leave looking like hell and it makes me feel like I put in some solid work. Also, there are people there to socialize with when I need a break. On the other hand that is one hell of a drive and Im already fragile do I really want to keep pushing myself off the edge. Ughhhh!

Is it weird to study at IHOP? I mean it would mean unlimited water and coffee and I am hungry. The only coffee shop I can think of is right next to a bar which is not a good idea. My house is just too dirty to sit in. Two things are gonna happen either Im gonna go back to sleep or Im going to waste more time trying to figure this out. The best part is I'll be doing this same thing all of next week! Time for some brainstorming. The first step in getting movie is to get my ass in the shower....

2 comments:

ifwisheswerecowturds said...

I haven't stepped foot in a library once to study for finals. I wouldn't do it, if I were you. I spent a lot of time at home, which led me to become disgusted with the state of cleanliness of my house--I ended up cleaning my entire house (and buying a new vaccuum) during one of my "study breaks"/procrastination breaks. Ihop should be fine as long as you at least have a meal there and not just coffee.

JD-Maybe said...

Good idea nader! Im such a wreck today omg i must get it together. I know preparation is the key to confidence but Im just all nerves. Thanks for the tip! :)