Saturday, January 17, 2009

Buzz Kill

Today was celebrate BFF's bday at the spa day. I'm not going to lie--I was kinda dreading it. With a million things to do today the last thing I needed was relaxation and spending money I don't have.

Reluctantly, I put on my happy face and got a facial. We hung out at the pool, took a mud bath, suffocated in the steam room and soaked in the hot tub. Then we took our happy asses to sushi. I am not a seafood person but I continue to eat sushi in the hopes that I will someday acquire the taste. Today might have been the day. We ate soft shelled crab, salmon sashimi, shrimp tempura, spicy tuna rules, seared tuna, edimame, and pork potstickers. It was delicious.

Then I came home. Home to the cat from hell. My stomach literally hurts just thinking of him. Sammy the maniac I have to get rid of him. He is going to kill me. I let him raise hell when I lived alone but now it is not an option. If I am not careful I am going to own everything in this house. This cat is more stressful than finals. If anyone wants this cat I am offering free shipping and a lifetime of briefs prepared by me. God help me.

No comments: