Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Enchiladas and Chaos

So, I got this crazy idea to make enchiladas and I made them from pure instinct. No directions, no recipe and no help! They are ok. I sort of cheated because I used a pre-cooked chicken. I guess you cant tell your hunny that you are making dinner and then crack up the whole time you describe what you are doing because I don't think he will be too excited to eat it. In fact mine fell asleep realllllllly early. Oh well more for me.

Chaos- I hate ....f****g hate chaos (dont know why i didnt just type fuck?) Anyway, this house that I am in most of the time is a work in progress and the progress is really slow. I hurt myself everytime I turn a corner. The problem is the homeowner is too busy to get it together. I offered to help but there are some things I can't do without him. Anyway, I'm trying really hard not to let this chaos effect me but some days it's more than I can handle.

No comments: