Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Interoffice Conflict and how I deal

My friend forwarded this to me from a Loooooooong time ago.

HAHAH member this?


From: JD Maybe
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:24 PM
To: V; Max
Subject: RE: JD Maybe being upset


V--It is what it is...........i dont really give a shit-- but remember....I am a lot bigger than you so you should refrain from getting all psycho asian girl on me.

AND keep ur PMS ass away from me today! Thank you and have a nice day.

pps. I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN YOUR CAR AGAIN! ((You + driving = freak out everytime))

From: V
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:20 PM
To: Max; JD Maybe
Subject: JD Maybe being upset

Hey Ladies,

I think JD is upset at me because I didn't treat the that parking guy very nicely. I just wanted to say I hope you don't remain mad because at me because my treatment of him is allowed because its my actions. In the past, all of us have been upset at something or another and we all back off their person when they are upset or unhappy. I personally felt the guy was a jerk even if he was doing his job, so it was my action and right to react the way I did, was it the best way, probably not but I get an allowed to be pissed off . As for if JD is upset with me she gets every right to be mad at me but remember I am allowed to get mad or upset at stuff so don't hold that against me. That's all and I hope that clears any bad vibes, if any.


__V

(WTF does that say? haha jk V)

No comments: