Saturday, July 24, 2010

FUCKING BAD TIMING

WORST TIME TO BE BROKEN UP WITH------RIGHT BEFORE THE BAR EXAM

Why........WHHHHYYYYYYYYYY would a guy break-up with a girl a week before the BARZAM. Why would he decide to throw away two years of hard work, especially when the girl wasn't aware of the looming distance because she was too busy STUDYING FOR THE FUCKING BAR!

I hate you. You will never read this but I think you are one of THE most selfish creatures ever put on this earth.

You have decided recently that you MADE A MISTAKE well fuck you. Your little game was not funny and could and probably will be the reason my favorite law school BFF is going to fail the Bar exam.

I can't tell her I hate you because I don't want to hurt her and I know she still loves and respects you. BUT I HATE YOU. I think you consistantly do the most hurtful, selfish things and no matter what you say or do you have proven that the only person important to you....is YOU.

I hope you have a miserable life asshole.

PS BREAK UP AFTER THE BAR

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hug hug hug

Paragon2Pieces said...

wow. he couldn't wait less than a week until the exam is over?

here's hoping she finds a way and pulls through. good luck to her!

BA said...

Well, fuck.

That blows. (and as I type this, I am aware that there is not language in this world strong enough to communicate how MUCH that blows).

*hugs*

R said...

Sheesh. Talk about tact. You'll get through it!