Sunday, October 30, 2011

Why Does He Have YOUR cat

Well, this breakup has been coming for about a year and each time I got closer to leaving he would try his best, in his robotic way to persuade me to stay. He constantly worried about losing the cat. You see this man isn't capable of loving a person with his whole heart and soul but he is able to love animals that way. And the love he has for my cat is something you would imagine a mother would have for their child. I love him, I didn't want to punish him and lets be honest, it's much harder to find a place to "crash" with a cat in tow.

LSBoy is able to shut me out of his heart and move on but he wouldn't be able to shut the cat out. He needs my cat. I love my cat but I just shove the pain to the back of my head, and try to forget. Wish I could do the same about him, but I guess with time I will. Some people just don't have it in them to fight for what they love, OR maybe he didn't love me the way he led me to believe that he did. Whatever.

No comments: