Friday, July 6, 2012

I'M A HUSTLER BABY ...I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW

IT AIN'T WHERE I BEEN BUT WHERE I'M BOUT TO GO!

I've been drug free for about two weeks and I feel..............N O R M A L!! This world is most definitely over medicated that is fo' sho'

Been working at my ExBF's Mom's office---thee ex bf not LSBboy! She has been so gracious as to lend me a desk and an office to do my work and it's been wonderful! Working from home is not me. I like structure and a place to go to do my work. Got a lot of shit done and got some new clients. It's scary doing your own thing but when you pay 120k for a skill, you gotta cash in at some point!

Today has been a good day. Still haven't gotten my makeup from my sister nor have I purchased new makeup. Just been cruisin' around with the minimal makeup and it's been fine.

Got a drunk dial last night..was an odd one. One of those things where you think to yourself: "Is this a joke? Am I getting punked right now?" The party animal called me and begged me to "hear him out." Intrigued I acquiesced, only to be very slightly disturbed--- but mostly entertained by his 25 year old stories of girl problems. Are you fucking kidding me rookie? Don't call me for advice you fucking weirdo. I felt so "Ms. Robinson" not from the movie but the 50 Shades Ms. Robinson. Like I taught him a few things and now I'm his mentor? Weird. In the morning I did what every good wanna be attorney does and I advised him to NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! Moron! And don't call me with your childish drama.

Oh by the way....I'm dating again. This will be good blog material, I promise. And I will record stupid shit without them knowing and share with you! Stay tuned.

No comments: