Friday, September 7, 2012

Misery Loves Company

Here is an INDISPUTABLE FACT: 50% of Marriages end in Divorce. Period. There is no debate to be had. With that said, why the fuck do married people constantly harass single people about getting married.

Here is another few facts: a wedding costs between 10-30k, a divorce costs the same. Who in their right mind would volunteer for that expense and that trauma?

I don't get offended when people ask me why I am not married but I do look at the speaker differently. It doesn't take a genius to do the math here. I've come to the conclusion that married people are generally miserable and misery loves company. It's like encouraging people to do heroine knowing the chance of them getting addicted and flushing their lives down the toilet is fairly high. Where is the logic in that?

Butt out married people. Us single people are the smart ones.

p.s. if you need a divorce attorney look me up ;)

No comments: