Saturday, January 26, 2013

IT'S IN MY BLOOD TO WIN!

I spend a lot of time throughout the day psyching myself up for this test. Then it dawned on me...I can do this because my whole family has done it. If they can do it, so can I!

My dad passed the CPA exam, wayyyy back in the day- all four sections on his first try. Back then it was a 1% chance of that happening. The sections were not split up the way they are now. He was given a $1,000 award and a plaque for that.

My Mom and my Sister BOTH nailed the RN exam. That is a computerized test that shuts off either when you got too many wrong or you got a bunch right and they don't need to ask you anything further. Both of their exams shut down so quickly that they both cried. Their respective test rooms were both still full of exam takers. To them that meant they both failed. But nope!

So, its in my blood to win.

No comments: