Monday, October 6, 2008

It's No Coincidence...

It's no coincidence that my initials are RP--I am the epitome of the reasonable person! Yeah right.

Anyway this post is dedicated to the blogger I stalk (hey at least I admitted it) I am just tickled by his posts. Don't worry I'm really far away but if you ever want to tour West Hollywood.....I can do that ;)

Ok, sorry I can't do the fancy yellow boxes but here it goes anyway: Negligence-RP Standards and intoxication.

Professor T: What about intoxication? Do we judge that person by the Reasonably Intoxicated Person standard? Or not?

He goes on...

What about LSD or Acid, now Ive never done either so I really couldn't tell you the effects but... lets say you drop some acid and decide to take a joy ride in the car, the steering wheel is melting and a Kimono Dragon is snapping at your face from the dashboard? What standard should you be held too?

Asshole Gunner Guy: Are you sure you never did Acid?

Funny shit....Torts is funny shit I tell ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Thanks! Torts is the best for quotes...

By the by, are you one of the people who added me on facebook? I've gotten a slew lately...