Monday, August 11, 2008

Blogger Etiqutte

I've been worrying a lot lately about offending anyone or doing something rude on this blog. I don't know any bloggers personally, therefore I have no idea what is ok and what is not. I decided to look it up and found this
I know i don't have any readers and I'm a little torn about whether I want any. But even if I did want readers I don't know how to get them. I can't even imagine soliciting my blog on other people's blogs, I'm just not comfortable with that. So I'll just count on maybe one or two people accidentally running into it. who knows maybe its super boring and not worth the read. The real purpose of this blog is to keep my mind clear. I've been writing in journals since I was about 10 so this is just my up to date journal.

2 comments:

A. Marigold said...

There are two ways to get readers: link to them and then click the link so that you show up in their statistics (which is how I found you), and comment on other people's blogs (doesn't have to be a solicitation, just comment on what they wrote and they will find you). Eventually some of those people will link to you, and then people will click through and voila! Readers.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca!

I have been a silent reader of your blog for nearly 2 years now and I love it! I love the no-holds-barred approach with which you express your feelings and one really doesn't know what to expect next from you.Its dramatic and hilarious in a very sweet way!

Sorry to hear about your recent breakup with LSboy. Hope you both heal soon. Life is funny and shit happens. I myself have been through crazy breakups over race, religion, lies and what not! But I have survived and solitude isn't all that bad every once in a while. Please keep up the good work and continue blogging. I look forward to reading more of it and wish you the best!
Everything is ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end.
Cheers,
Stranger