Friday, October 3, 2008

Close Call

First...My Horoscope:

"Your gut-level instincts are pretty sharp today and you should trust them, even when your rational side is screaming in terror! If you listen to your intuition, everything will work out just fine."

Second, conversation with a good friend:

Me: I'm just going to leave this one up to God and hope things work out for the best.

Him: Im going to pray that God tells you he has nothing to do with this.

Third....conversation with co-worker

Him: Hey my uncle works for the DOJ and they have some openings in their downtown LA office. I ll email you his name he is expecting your email.

Me: DREAM JOB


Fourth....

EX: I'm not leaving for another month.

Me: (in my head) Was there a contract? A promise or set of promises to act or refrain from acting in a manner so made to justify the promissee in understanding a committment was made? Ummm, kinda. Was there a bargain, manifestation of mutual assent in the form of an offer and acceptance with consideration all within the objective theory of contracts? Offer: Was there a manifestation of willingness to enter into a bargain, so made as to justify the promissee in believing that their assent would conclude the bargain...? Ummm kinda but he doesn't know that. Acceptance: While reciting section 33 of the contracts restatement 2d in my head..."was their sufficient certainty that I intended to be legally bound by my outward expressions, all within the objective theory of contracts or were our conversations merely preliminary negotiations with the anticipation of a signed writting to conclude the bargain?" Was their consideration? Shit....Yes.---Oh nevermind he won't figure that out anyway.

Awesome, I can't do it anyway sorry find someone else....oh and quit calling me! Thanks.


HA. Im still broke and still driving really really far BUT Im feeling alot better about things for some reason.

Moral of the story: Everything happens for a reason...

No comments: