Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 6

I've lived here for six days and in those six days I have managed to move mountains all while hysterical. Today feels so much better. On a scale of 1-10 Sammy was a 6 last night as far as being bad. He was really really good until around midnight. My cats are nocturnal and like to play hockey with misc. items in the middle of the night but that is a no go around here. The number one problem, and number one lesson to cat owners new and old ...is that I have never disciplined them because I think they are funny. Like when sammy bit my roommates friend yesterday---yeah not really good. The thing is I have always let them do what they want because it didn't bother me. They never did really horrible things like urinate or shit anywhere so I didn't think it was a problem. They do however jump on counters, scratch furniture (not too much), bite, puke, and meow a lot if they are bored, they also sleep in cupboards and they are super friendly so if you are allergic ur dead.

Now I will attempt to close this chapter by doing my damn laundry and getting that damn conlaw book open. I only have a few days left and Ive done nothing. At least the tears are dried out....finally shit!

My roommate and I have eaten dinner together every night so far and he wants to share everything with me. I guess since we've been good friends for so long he is more compelled to treat me like a sister rather than a roommate. It just throws me off when he says, "Why did you buy Ketchup, I have Ketchup?" I think to myself ....uh well its YOUR Ketchup and I need my own, right? It's nice and strange at the same time. It is nice to have company. We have hung out just enough but not too much to where we are like smothering each other. I sure hope this works out because I can't move again...I am way too tired.

No comments: