Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fell In....

I decided to fall in Love with myself today because I haven't had anything more interesting to do ...yet. To prove it this is the song I sang to myself at the top of my lungs and I feel a-ok today :)

For those unfortunate gals who have never had a guy feel this way about you Ill go out on a limb and say ....I dont think you have really been in love. Because when a guy loves you this is how sappy he gets.....I think anyway!

It always occurs to me How lovely you look today Just how you smile that way Makes my heart melt Seemed like just yesterday When you stole my breath away You walked into my life You completed my soul When you walked into my life You completed my soulNow I'm in peace yeah, yeahI'm in peace Whoa I'm in peace when I'm with you You set me free You're all I need Lift me off my feet Beauty Queen Where did you find that soul of yours You must have traveled through heavenAnd searched through the garden of love I swear there's a light When your eyes touch me It's like the sun, like the sun is.. reaching down from the sky When you touch me with your eyes It's like the sun from the skyNow I'm in peace yeah, yeahI'm in peace Whoa I'm in peace when I'm with you You set me free You're all I need Lift me off my feet Beauty QueenYour whispering It's uplifting Sink into my body while I'm drifting When you kiss me Really truly kiss me Connected by our hearts We are oneYeaah, mmmNow I'm in peace yeah, yeahI'm in peace Whoa I'm in peace when I'm with you You set me free You're all I need Lift me off my feet Beauty QueenWell I'm in peace yeah, yeahI'm in peace Whoa I'm in peace when I'm with you You set me free You're all I need, darlingLift me off my feet Beauty QueenI said lift me off my feet Beauty Queen, Beauty Queen.. by Justin Nozuka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Nozuka

I found this kid by accident while looking through new releases on itunes. I have been IN LOVE with his songs ever since. You MUST check him out.

No comments: