Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Now for what really matters....

CONTRACTS!!

I won't lie...it is getting better. The only problem is that no amount of preparation helps me deal with my professor. His point is that he is trying to get us ready to "fight a case texas style." Which means fly by the seat of our pants under immense pressure. It's one of those things you know will help you in the long run. He shoots questions at you like you are being prosecuted. I have to admit it is effective. Professor Contracts clearly LOVES his job and is VERY good at it. His method really pushes that theory that law school doesnt teach you anything.

I did decent tonight. I answered all the qs correctly and did them off memory not from crazy scrambeling through my notes. Which actually feels better than just having the right answer written down. I don't know how likely it is that I do well in this class but I will learn the entire freakin restatement because he insists!

Today was very strange on all kinds of levels...I'll spare you the details but I sense a change of seasons metaphorically and literally. I'll need some rest!

Good night!

No comments: