Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tis' the Season for Break-ups! Yay!

The worlds best I-Pod mix aka my B.F.F inspired me today. Lily Allen with the voice of an angel spoke to me….I figured I should spread the joy!

Happppy Holidayssss!!! It’s breakup season! Yes my friend your loved one is being told by some of the worlds slimiest pigs to dump YOU before the holidays! The rationale behind this lovely advice is that dumping the woman gets you off the hook for meeting the family and buying her gifts.

Here is a lil’ song to warm your heart and keep you sane during those lonely nights.

"Now listen I think you and me have come to the end of our time
Did you want some kind of reaction…well ok that’s fine
Alright, How would you feel If I told you …you never made me cum
In the year and a half that we spent together yeah I never really had much fun

all the times that I said I was sober well Im afraid I lied
Id be lying next to you and you next to me all the while I was high as a kite
I could see it in your face as you break it to me gently,yeah you must really think ur great
Well lets see how you feel in a couple of weeks when I wipe my way*****

Chorus: IIIIIIII never wanted it to end up this way, you’ve only got urself to blame
Im going to tell you that your rubbish in bed now and that you're small in the game

So you thought this was gonna be easy well you are a lop
Yeah lets rewind…lets turn back time…to when you couldn't’t get it up
You know why should I end it there…that’s when I shoulda shown you the door
As if that weren’t enough to deal with you became premature

I'm sorry if you feel that im being kinda mental but you left me in such a state
Now I'm gonna do to you what you did to me…gonna reciprocate
Chorus…

You re not big you're not clever no you're not a big brother not big whatsoever"

Fabulous! Couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments: