Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gratitude- A shift in perception

Wow. This bar exam has done more for me than burden me with pressure to pass. It has given me an opportunity to rethink and reevaluate my frame of thinking. At one time I was very in touch with my thoughts, being present, and gratitude. Somehow, someway I lost touch with that part of me. Which is a shame because I experienced all of the miracles you read about in all of the books available regarding manifestation.

For that reason I decided that today I will talk about what I am grateful for. Today I am grateful for my wonderful roommate who has been my friend for over twenty years. He and I have been through a lot together. He never hesitates to open his home to me. I've lived here for over a year and he continues to be a gracious host.

Because of him, I am able to study in his beautiful back yard anytime I want. It is comfortable and super conducive to productive study time for me. The fresh air, the breeze and the convenience of a hot pot of coffee at all times. Thank you universe for putting him in my life. Thank you for allowing me to impose on your privacy. Thank you for allowing me to spread all my books out on your patio table and just hit the books all day. Because of him, I am peaceful throughout this ever so stressful time in my life.

I am so very lucky.

No comments: