Thursday, October 30, 2008

My excuse to ditch school and his response

Email from me: Professor I have strep throat and will not be able to come to class. I am contagious and feverish. If I get anyone sick they will hang me. Attached is my first draft of the memo due tonight.

Email from him: Sorry about your illness. I will make copies and distribute them for peer review tonight to get you some feedback and arrange for them to be picked up at the faculty secretary's desk.

Email from him later: By the way it would take some really mean people to hang a person with strep throat.
_________________________________________________________________

Call me crazy but that is freakin funny shit. He mustve sat there and thought about it because the last response came an hour after the first one...haha!!!! I can't respond back because I am feverish and in bed--not online blogging!!

No comments: