Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Still Raging

You know what, I have a bad day here and there and I get through it. Most days are better than good but when they are bad, they are really bad.

Today my girl bff told me she saw LSBoy on a dating website. FURIOUS is an understatement, use some discretion idiot.

I truly hate him right now. He waited 4 weeks before going on the hunt for the next piece of ass?

Would you be mad? I'm mad but not sad--I don't want him back but I did expect him to mourn the loss of me. Guess I'm just another notch on his belt. If my shit goes missing or gets thrown away this will get ugly. V E R Y ugly.

4 comments:

Paragon2Pieces said...

I would be upset, but this seems to be the way dude's cope. If it's not a dating website it's trolling the bars for a hook-up or mutual friends setting him up with an easy lay to lift his spirits (not that this is personal experience speaking or anything....).

Rachael Parker said...

I now you're not sad so I'm not gonna tell you to get over him or to feel better, because that's not what you need. But have you even considered being at least content with the fact that he's moving on? You don't have to be happy for him, but you definetly shouldn't be beating yourself up over the fact he's trying to find something new.

JD-Maybe said...

@Rachael, first thanks for reading my blog :) Second, sweetheart I am ALOT OLDER than you and with age comes bitterness, just kidding but like I said I am a passionate person and I feel deeply. I am content with the decision I made and I was over my rage the next day. LSBoy is emotionally bankrupt and that is sad. Me on the other hand, I am doing better than ever...

Anonymous said...

That bonehead is just lonely. Hahaha!! Too bad for him that he didnt see a good thing when he had it.