Monday, January 2, 2012

2012--What to do ...what to do...?

Three weeks of solitude that is what I faced after finals. Thank god Im on the last week before school starts. I just can't be this NOT busy. Having all this time on my hands leads my mind to places I swore I wouldn't go..ie.dating. Here's the thing, I can't date because I don't want to fall in love during the bar exam, I can't date because I am a fat ass, I can't date because I'm sort of still in love with someone else, and most importantly I can't date because I can't ever EVER ever sign up for online dating.

I work in family law, so as you can imagine all of my clients are newly single. That means at least 50% of them sooner or later find themselves on a dating website. How mortifying would it be if one of my clients saw me on one of those websites? I think it would be highly invasive of my personal life and unprofessional. What's a girl to do? I suppose I could get out but I do not want to meet someone at a bar. My ideal mate would be someone I worked on something with (school or work) and grew to like slowly. Bottom line is "lady bugs", lady bugs will come and land all over you while you are asleep. Quit looking for lady bugs and they will land. Except I'm not looking, I'm just worrying about looking.

I'm going to the gym, I am driving myself crazy again! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, yr driving yrself mental! U think too much. Just live yr lfe without all the thought. The world will work around you. :)